We welcome the involvement of Volunteers in school and we value the many skills that they bring with them.
Volunteers support school trips and visits, help with specific events, work alongside lunchtime staff or after-school activity leaders, provide informal support to other parents or offer help in the classroom.
A DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check is carried out for all volunteers in school, and a volunteering agreement is also completed and signed. This agreement sets out our guidelines regarding confidentiality, commitment, health and safety, child protection and communication.
For more information about volunteering please contact the school office. The contents of our Volunteer Pack and forms are shown below.
Parents are encouraged to complete Parent View. Please find the link below:-
- Covid-19 Safeguarding Policy addendum May 2020 Isleham.docx
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION & INVACUATION PLAN 2020.docx
- blank record of concern form 2020.doc
- Behaviour Policy 2020.docx
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Isleham 20 FINAL .doc