Policies & Procedures
A full suite of policies is available on request from the school office.
Our policies are updated annually in August prior to the start of each school year. A selection of policies are made available to parents below and in other sections of the 'Key Information' area of our website.
A paper copy of any information on this website is available on request.
The policies below relate to the 2020-21 academic year.
Covid-19 policy addendums- summer 2020 & Spring 2021
- COVID-19-Complaints-Policy- addendum- May 2020.docx
- March 20 Safeguarding Policy addendum Covid-19.docx
- May 20 Safeguarding Policy appendix Covid-19.docx
- HS COVID19-Policy addendum- 11.06.2020.docx
- Behaviour-and-Exclusions-during-the-COVID-19-pandemic- policy addendum May 2020.docx
- Cambs_and_Peterborough_Safeguarding_Policy_appendix Jan 21 .pdf
Please note that the school's 'Complaints Policy' and the 'Harassment & Persistent Complaints Policy' have minor edits made and were ratified by governors in the meeting held on the 21.1.21
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY 2020.docx
- Admissions Statement 2020.doc
- Attendance Policy 2020.doc
- Anti Bullying Policy 2020.doc
- Charges and Remissions Policy 2020.doc
- Collective Worship Policy 2020.doc
- Community Cohesion Policy 2020.docx
- Complaints Policy 2020- updated Jan 2021.docx
- Curriculum Planning Guidance 2020.doc
- Equality & Diversity Policy 2020.docx
- Harassment & Persistent Complaints Policy 2020- updated Jan 2021.docx
- Policy for Intimate Care 2020.doc
- KS1_AUP 2020.docx
- KS2__AUP 2020.doc
- SEN and Inclusion Policy 2020.doc
- Safe Touch Policy 2020.docx
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Isleham 2020 SEP .doc
The following policy was updated in Spring Term 2021 and comes into effect from 8.3.21.
Personal, Social, Health & Economic Education & Relationships Education (including Sex Education) - updated policies