Each class decorated several beach hut so that now the changing rooms are adorned with a colourful seascape mural, featuring bright MDF beach huts and sail boats.
The school ambassadors helped to paint the walls and the Year 6 children created the amazing sail boat designs and many of the beach huts. The children also arranged for Mr Patterson to install some fantastic colour changing LED lights.
- West Brothers Ltd of Thetford for the fantastic MDF beach hut and sail boat shapes
- Lewis Harvey for the superb wooden bunting and door signs
- Blakes Decorators Ltd for the vibrant emulsion colours to create our seascape backdrop
- Andrew Myson Painting & Decorating & Esther McVee for the gloss paints
- The PTA for funding new chairs for parents to sit on whilst children enjoy the pool, and for purchasing all the decorating tools and little extras
- Mr Patterson for installing the ‘essential’ (according to the children) LED colour-changing lights!
- The School Ambassadors & the Year 6 class who masterminded the changing rooms project and decorated the majority of beach huts & sail boats
- The School Ambassadors and staff members (and family members) who painted the walls & helped with the beach huts
- Children and adults from throughout the school who helped create the beautiful beach huts on display
THANK YOU TO YOU ALL- We are really proud of our great new space.
The only problem we will have now is getting the children to move out quickly after getting changed!